- In addition to information collected in connection with your use of the Website, this policy applies to information we collect: in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website; and
- through any mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Company offline or through any other means; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children under the age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information we collect about you & how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and information about orders you initiate;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as behavior and usage details on the Website; and/or
- About your use of the Website using “cookies” and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the Websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. Information that may be collected by cookies or similar technologies when you use the Website may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Website;
- the date and time of your visit to the Website;
- the amount of time you spend using the Website;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer type as well as connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- If you access the Website through a mobile device, we also may be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location Websites settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your Website provider or device manufacturer.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website also may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information collected by third party analytics websites
Information you share on third party websites or social media platforms
The Website may include links to third party websites and social media platforms where you will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these third party websites and social media platforms may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third party websites and social media platforms. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third-party websites and social media platforms with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third party websites and social media platforms.]
Information you provide to payment processors
All payments made through the Website are processed by our third party providers. All information collected by these third party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us, unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Website.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- If you are a registered user, we may email you about products and/or websites that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further email marketing communications from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other lawful purpose.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to optimize and improve their products and services, and provide you directly with information and advertising relating to their products and services offered to you;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other lawful purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions https://geebeauty.com/pages/terms-conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use & disclose your information
By signing up on the Website and providing your personal information, you are expressly consenting to receive communications from us and from anyone that we may provide your personal information. If you do not agree to these terms, then please do not use the Website. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented certain measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, the safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing, changing & managing your information
If you are a registered user of the Website, you may make changes to the user information you have provided in connection with your account by logging in to your account and changing the applicable information. You may also request changes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to update, correct or delete your information as requested.
Special information for California residents
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any users of the Website who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information that we shared, and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which we shared your information. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 1845 Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach FL, 33139 or by email at email@example.com In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty (30) days for a response.