Need a little summer style inspiration? Keep reading for Natalie Gee's go-to outfits to welcome summer and the pieces she can't live without.
1. Have sweats, will travel! I still love a classic sweat suit that I can either pair with sandals or heels. I think elevating a casual look can really raise your vibe.
2. I’m excited to invest in some summer suits. I like the idea of wearing looser pants and blazers in the summer, keeps me looking polished but feeling comfortable.
Shop apparel at 6 By Gee Beauty here.
3. Bronzer is my bestie. For quick weekends away with my family, I love how versatile our Medium Bronzer is. I sweep it in my eye crease, cheek bones, and across my nose for a soft tan look.
4. I love that I can finally use a gentle retinol all year round: I just started using Dr. Sebagh Retinol Night Repair, it’s on my skin 4-5 nights a week!
5. Brow + Lash Lift! This summer I’m going to be all about fresh skin and I love that with a Brow + Lash Lift my face feels so fresh. I love how awake I look and feel when this service is done on me!
Read More On The Gee Edit Blog:
Natalie is spilling everything she carries around in her bag for a glow that will last all day. Read here.
Want to learn how to achieve Natalie's signature look? Read more here.